HID Card Reader Writer
HRW - 01 Reader Writer
- Typical maximum read range : 1.5" (3.75 cm)
- Dimensions : 11.9 x 7.6 x 1.7 cm
- Material : Polycarbonate UL 94
- Power supply : Voltage: 9-14 VDC (16 VDC maximum) - Current: 100mA @ 12 VDC - Linear power supply recommended Operating temperature : -22' to 150' F (-30' to 65' C) Transmit frequency : 13.56 MHz Cable distance : Wiegand interface: 500 feet (150 m) - RS-232 interface : 50 feet (15 m) - Recommended cable is ALPHA 1299 C(22 AWG)
- Mounting : Mounts on a single-gang electrical box for easy installation. Mounts directly on metal with minimal impact on read range performance.
- Audiovisual Indication : A red LED flashes green and the beeper sounds when reader is presented with an HID MIFARE® Card. The multicolor LED and beeper can also be controlled individually by the host system.
- Diagnostics : On reader power-up, an internal self-test routine checks and verifies the setup configuration, determines the internal or external control of the LED and beeper, and initializes reader operation.
- Indoor/Outdoor design : Sealed in a rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure designed to withstand harsh environments, providing reliable performance, and a high degree of vandal resistance.
- Easily interfaced : The Wiegand output interfaces with all existing Wiegand protocol access control systems. In Security Mode, the RS-232 port echoes the Wiegand output, sending data in hexadecimal format. In Transaction Mode, the RS-232 port interfaces with personal computers or dedicated microcontrollers using bi-directional serial communications, and the HID communications protocol.
- Card Compatibility : - HID MIFARE® Cards (HID-encoded MIFARE® cards) - HID Proximity and MIFARE Cards (dual technology) - MIFARE® and HID 125 kHz proximity - Any MIFARE® card using the Philips S50 Chip or equivalent - (ISO 14443, Type A)
- Security : - 48-bit read and write keys are extremely secure - Unique key pairs may be defined for each sector - Readers and cards must have matching keys - All RF data transmission between the card and reader is - encrypted.
Back to HID Card Reader/Writer Product